Monday, October 31, 2011

Honda Civic ESI

This was my second car when I was in college. A Honda Civic ESI sedan with a 1.6L SOHC Fuel Injected Engine. I gave my car the name of Gem, a female. We had our shares of good and bad memories together. 


One of the good memories I remembered with this car is that by just the body color a lot of people would really notice the car. And yeah, this car is a chick magnet. I confess that I have a number of babes riding in this car during my college days. 


There are also a lot of bad memories with this car. From the engine overheating, having the under-chassis repaired, overhauling the whole engine and spending a lot of money on upgrades and pimping out the vehicle especially with the sound setup.


If there is one thing I have learned in owning a car - NEVER ENDING MAINTENACE. 


Thanks for the memories Gem. I hope your are still in very good condition with whoever is your owner now. 





























































1 comment: